I want to thank JessicasBlog45 for including me in the Q&A Tag. The rules are:
- Tag the Blogger(s) who have nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Write out your 10 questions
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Who is your favorite author? James Patterson, all creepy and such
- What is your favorite snack? Salty every time – sunflower seeds, Pay Day
- What is your favorite color? Red woos me into a false sense of leadership
- If you won a huge sum of money, what would you do first? Call my lawyer
- What was your favorite subject in school? Art Literature
- What is your favorite thing to do in your country/state? Meet for coffee. A person can learn a lot from people at a coffee house.
- What is your favorite movie? Silence of the Lambs. I wish James Patterson had written it.
- Have you ever made up stories of your dreams? If you count daydreams, then yes; daily.
- What is your favorite holiday? Who doesn’t love Christmas – but I’m secretly in love with Thanksgiving. All that food and Tryptophan (You are getting sleepy…so sleepy!)
- What is your favorite season? Autumn is amazing. Perfect weather in Colorado and trees on fire with orange and red. Besides, I get to trick or treat in Autumn.
My 10 questions to nominated bloggers below:
- Who is your hero?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What’s the best book you’ve read in 2016?
- Do you shower in the morning or night?
- What’s the best book on “Writing” you’ve ever read?
- Blue or Gold (dress reference from the internet)?
- American Idol or The Voice?
- How much money is too much to spend on a date?
- Would you like to make your living writing?
- Superman or Batman?
- A Journey To…?
- The Writing Train
- Blog of a Mad Black Woman
- I Wrote a Book. Now What?
- Zortura’s Blog
- Southern Charm
- The Town’s End Tribune
- The Tony Burgess Blog
You are invited to submit a Guest Blog post. Find the guidelines here.
Source: The Q & A Tag