Thank you for choosing to share content on Sherrie’s Always Write blog as a Guest Blogger. I value your time and willingness to strengthen the quality of this blog. I have listed posting guidelines should you desire to be a guest on Sherrie’s Always Write.
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be titled BLOG SUBMISSION. You may include your phone number in the email if you chose.
Quality – A post meets the quality standards for this blog if all of the following are met:
- Word count between 250 – 700
- The preferred language used on this site is English
- Material must be original and unique to this site
- Anything connected to instructional writing
- Clean humorous articles
- Opinions on current events
- All content should be geared toward a lighthearted feel
- Personal commentaries provided they do not put down/dis/slam [choose dependent upon your age] other races, religions,or sexual preferences
Linking Permissions – Due to spam filters, the following linking guidelines should be adhered to:
- You may add one (1) link to your personal site in the byline
- You may add one (1) additional link to your personal site in your blog’s content
- Affiliate links are forbidden
- You are REQUIRED to link to at least one other internal blog post on SherriesAlwaysWrite (I will add if you have no preference)
- One (1) Featured Image is required for the top of your post (I will select if you desire)
- All images must be properly attributed and credited if necessary
- Free photos may be found at Morguefile.com or Flickr.com
- No moving images
- No images with sound
- HTML code is not required if drafted in Word
- Word docs may be emailed
- Headings and subheadings should be clearly identified
- Short paragraphs, bulleted lists, and indented sections should be utilized
- Articles written by guest bloggers may be published without permission from SherriesAlwaysWrite.com provided proper attributions are listed and linked as http://www.SherriesAlwaysWrite.com
- SherriesAlwaysWrite.com reserves editorial license
- Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes
- Will return submissions for approval of editorial changes up to two (2) times
Submissions may be rejected for any reason or infraction of above guidelines. By submitting, you agree to all terms and conditions of these guidelines and understand the Dreaded Blog Disclaimer.
Please send submissions to Sherrie@SherriesAlwaysWrite.com. The subject line should be titled BLOG SUBMISSION. You may include your phone number in the email if you chose.